Flexvent KM is a thermally insulated, fully lined, UL 181 Class 1 flexible air duct designed for low to medium pressure cooling and heating HVAC systems. It can be used in either supply or return sections and provides economical means for handling misalignment between systems components and ducting around obstacles where fabricated and fitted ducts are difficult and costly to use. It is equally suitable for new jobs or retrofit work and is especially useful when making system extensions or for changing conditioned zones, now or in the future.
Compliance to NFPA Standards allows you to install lengths longer than the 14' limitation applying to connectors. It is a highly efficient part of the total duct system because the smooth liner, the ample insulation and tough outer vapor barrier provide good airflow, thermal insulation and a double air seal
Flex-Vent KM Has A Strong Polyester Film Laminated and Encapsulating A Heavy, Corrosion Resistant Steel Wire Helix That forms the Inner-core and Supports A Thick Blanket Of Fiberglass Insulation. The Outervapor Barrier Is A Bi-Directional, Reinforced Metallized Vapor Barrier Which Will Not Unravel. The Smooth Air Tight Inner Core Of Polyesters Designed For Low To Medium Pressure Systems.
- Fast, Economical Installation.
- Oversized Cores For Proper Fit.
- Easily Shaped To Fit Oval Inlets.
- Superior Insulation and Thermal Performance.
- UL181 Listed and Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B.
- Complies with Most State and Federal Standards or Codes.
- Ideal For Residential Air Distribution and Venting Applications.
- Flex-Vent Is Competitively Priced and Backed By A 5 Year Warranty.